Seamlessly connecting the end-to-end digital enterprise
To harness the power of technologies, businesses need to overcome complex systems integration challenges, both within the organization’s own walls, and with its external partners, suppliers, and customers. Panni’s systems integration specialists help companies manage the complexity inherent with technology and solve business challenges through the integration of technology — as discrete services or comprehensive solutions.
We offer both advisory and implementation services to help companies better manage their technology organizations and portfolio of technology assets.
Supply Chain Integration
Efficient and quick, and accurate information exchange between business partners is fast becoming essential for business success. This not only helps in reducing operating costs by making timely decisions, but also helps improve service to end customers. Examples of these processes are:
- Receiving or sending invoices from your in house ERP system to external invoicing platforms
- Exchange of purchase order data with suppliers
- Inventory or fulfilment data flow from either external vendors
- Payment integration from in house ERP systems and banks or payroll providers
Ziing Final Mile
Ziing initially engaged with Panni in early 2020 to explore the design of a proprietary pricing model. In the initial meeting the team at Panni quickly understood our ask, and the next day returned a scope of work. I anticipated spending excessive time in the scope document to ensure Panni captured our ask. Much to my surprise (and excitement) the team at Panni nailed the scope document – they clearly understood what we were looking for. We signed the agreement and the work began.
In the design and development process Panni was able to clearly and concisely mock-up the application prior to development – they nailed it. Once we received the almost completed product for testing, much to our pleasure the team at Panni had extensively tested and we had a highly functioning and extremely intuitive application right out of the ‘box.’ This tool has proven to be a cornerstone of our business and we’re still in awe at how efficient and professional Panni is. Panni’s continued support has been exemplary. Panni is a true partner and we look forward to our next development with them.
Sales and Order Fulfillment Integration
Several critical business processes are still manual and paper based, without using software to track the processes and keeping a record of decisions made around these processes. Several companies use multiple software for their business processes – data flow between these different softwares often becomes a manual process. Examples of these processes are:
- Online customer facing websites to backend inventory management and order fulfilment systems
- Customer Relation Management systems to backend ERP systems
- Issue logs around internal projects, customer service requests, inter-departmental inquiries
- Human resource processes such as vacation requests, hiring and onboarding
- Travel requisitions and expense reports
- Compliance on schedule events and procedures
- Escalation and reporting of workflow events to senior management based on business rules.
Often times these integrations are not very efficient because of lack of workflow in case of exceptions and errors because of business rules. There are no business processes which monitor these errors and exceptions to make sure they are handled in time and quickly.
Panni helps organization resolve these integration and workflow issues by leveraging Microsoft technology stack. We offer a full service by not only building the workflow engine through SharePoint, but also building the integrations between systems using Microsoft BizTalk as the middleware.
Panni was an implementation partner on a multi-million dollar project involving integration of a retail e-commerce platform and inventory management system. Panni demonstrated a high level of knowledge about integration systems, and were on time and budget. I would recommend Panni for customized technology integration solutions.
Program Manager for Mark’s
e-commerce platform Integration
We have been building our partnership with Panni for the past several months. We can confidently say that working with them has provided a huge capacity lift for our team. They are super knowledgeable and very well organized. They have not only adapted to our workflows, but have been instrumental in helping us build new scalable systems for our organization. Working with Panni has given us access to a broader set of technical skills that we would not have been able to achieve with an in-house hire. We are very satisfied with our relationship with Panni and excited for our partnership to grow.
Our approach to handling workflow and integration projects is as follows:
- Firstly we map the process flow between functions, vendors or customers and do a process optimization to streamline the information flow and data flow.
- Work with the business to develop future state business processes and escalation guidelines for the new automated processes.
- Leverage Microsoft technology stack to develop the workflow engine and integrate with other systems if required.
Our methodology ensures not only the workflow automation is in place, but also ensures that the organization is ready to move towards managing their workflow digitally from a manual paper based method.
Contact us today on how we can help you in process automation and integration by leveraging the power of SharePoint.