Simplified, Rich-Function ERP System for Warehousing
Sage X3 is a comprehensive ERP solution perfectly suited for warehouse management. Warehouse management in Sage X3 works by using rule-driven processes to support real-time visibility from the dock to the order fulfillment area. If you have multiple sites, suppliers, or container equivalences, you’ll benefit from the efficient functionality available to handle all your needs from a single platform. For integrated, logical workflows and immediate access to both inventory and order details, turn to Sage X3 WMS, implemented, and supported by Panni.
Sage X3 and Warehousing – An Overview
As an important part of your business intelligence stack, Sage X3 Warehousing works well for small to midsized manufacturers looking to scale their businesses. If your organization still relies on RF-based stock locator systems, Sage X3 is a huge step forward. The rules-based WMS facilitates efficient warehouse management as a standalone or integrated solution.
Start preparing for your warehouse ERP by gathering the right data, including inventory levels and details, order status and information, and KPI tracking for pick, pack, and other fulfillment functions.
Here are just some of the improvements your warehouse management team can look forward to:
- Customer-specific labeling for simplified shipping
- Dock scheduling and management
- Advanced shipment planning features
- Automatic delivery of orders to pickers
- Integration with warehouse equipment and systems
Panni offers consultation, implementation, maintenance services, and online technical resources. Additionally, we also have the skills and experience to handle industry-specific processes needed for efficient warehouse management.
Benefits of Sage X3 for Warehouse Management
With the Sage X3 ERP solution, you can scan information into the system directly from the warehouse, eliminating typing errors. By verifying data before you post it to the system, your team will improve the quality and accuracy of data entry.
Implementing Sage X3 can benefit your business processes in other ways as well, including:
- Fewer errors during picking and loading to improve productivity and improve the customer experience.
- Fewer stock outages and back-orders thanks to an integrated system that shows real-time inventory levels and other vital information.
- Automated shipping documentation that includes customized labelling and order fulfillment details.
- Reduced labour costs due to business process improvements, automation, and a single source of information.
Our team collaborates with in-house staff across numerous industries for a customized approach to warehouse management.
Sage X3 Warehousing Features
A top-notch warehouse management system must track and control the storage and movement of goods seamlessly. To this end, Sage X3 has many features to make things go smoothly from end to end of the warehouse management process, such as:
- Built-in functionality for sales order processing, order delivery, pick and pack processing, purchase order receiving, and quantities to return to stock.
- Technology is at the fingertips of your warehouse manager and other team members for consistent, accurate, and efficient operations.
- Fast integration with a variety of equipment and technology, including Wi-Fi/RF data networks, handheld computers, barcode readers, WMS dashboards, and notifications and alerts.
Choose Sage X3 and Consult Panni for Your Warehouse ERP Implementation
Is your legacy ERP failing to support exponential growth? Are your warehouse management tools incompatible with other IT applications? If you are experiencing inefficiencies across the supply chain it’s time to switch to Sage X3. You can make clear decisions in the warehouse and throughout your organization with better information. If you’re wondering whether you should upgrade to this WMS solution, we can help.
Expedite your Sage X3 implementation plans. Contact Panni for more insight into how to efficiently do your warehouse management in Sage X3.