Improved Business Performance Needs an Optimized ERP Solution
For any business in the Food & Beverage sector, the key priorities center around cutting costs, increasing revenues, and building innovative business strategies for sustained profitability. Investing in an industry-focused ERP solution is one such move that can boost the growth, agility, and profitability of your business, and help you succeed in your Food & Beverage digital transformation.
However, a truly optimized Food & Beverage ERP solution is one that supports your employees and operators in advanced planning and quick and efficient decision-making on a variety of transactions, processes, and relationships. Hence, while evaluating a Food & Beverage ERP solution, it is important to understand the features and functions that can drive and improve your business performance.
Top Business Challenges that Your Food & Beverage ERP Solution should Address
Businesses in the F&B sector deal with multiple layers of complexities. Besides routine operational challenges, you may be trying to navigate the ever-evolving regulatory environments and food safety and traceability concerns across multiple entities or geographies. Hence, your Food & Beverage ERP solution should have intelligent features and functionality that deliver value to a range of organizational areas and activities.
Today, almost every ERP solution on the market will enable automation of repetitive, error-prone tasks, and integration of business data into one unified window. However, a superior Food & Beverage ERP will feature powerful and innovative capabilities that ensure:
- Uniformity and quality of data
- Availability of real-time, anytime business insights with advanced drill-down capabilities
- Secure access to information across interfaces, including mobile and web devices
In fact, a holistic Food & Beverage ERP system is one that helps you proactively identify areas of improvement or opportunities for expansion, along with options to reallocate resources or improve processes, while maintaining quality and performance. Remember, the ultimate goal of your Food & Beverage ERP implementation is to enable or facilitate:
- Advanced planning for optimization of materials, resources, and processes. Does your system allow for synchronization between demand forecasting and inventory planning? Are you running out of raw materials when you start your manufacturing process?
- The ability to track the actual yield. Can your ERP system tell you the actual yield of your manufacturing process? For example, when making peanut butter, how many peanuts do you lose during the crushing process?
- Tracking of allergens
- Quick and efficient decision-making on a variety of day-today business challenges. Are you able to quickly run management reports from the ERP system to aid your decision-making process?
- Calculation of the true cost of manufacturing, i.e., the cost at each work centre
- Comprehensive and flexible information management, along with superior coordination within and across functions
- Improved operational efficiencies, compliance, batch traceability, and other business performance parameters.
Invest in the Innovative SAGE X3 Food & Beverage ERP Solution
As a powerful, feature-rich, Food & Beverage ERP solution, SAGE X3 enables intelligent and timely decisions in all areas of business, including accounting, inventory management, supply chain management, customer relationship management (CRM), project management, and more. With its multi-site, international (multi-legislation), multi-currency, multi-language capabilities, the SAGE X3 ERP solution serves as a strategic decision-making tool for any Food & Beverage business throughout its digital transformation journey. Moreover, SAGE X3 is built to manage front and back-office operations and can run entirely in the browser across any device, and has industry-specific capabilities, especially for allergen tracking, product traceability, and recipe management.
At Panni, our deep knowledge and understanding of the Food & Beverage sector has led us to create and implement specialized ERP solutions for a variety of F&B businesses. Whether your goal is to reduce operational or production costs, expand to newer markets, or improve revenue and profitability, we can help you leverage the full benefits and power of the SAGE X3 Food & Beverage ERP solution.
Obtain real process and cost efficiencies by investing in the multifaceted SAGE X3 Food & Beverage ERP solution. Get in touch with one of the experienced professionals at Panni Management to learn more.