Choose the Right Manufacturing ERP Solutions for your Business
As a key decision maker in the manufacturing sector, you are constantly looking for solutions to streamline operations, reduce costs, and boost productivity. Although a centralized and integrated Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system for manufacturing may help you achieve most of these aspects, it is not a one-size-fits-all solution. There are a number of aspects to consider during your manufacturing ERP implementation. Read on to understand some of the top ERP solutions capabilities that can help you drive digital transformation and operational efficiencies in your business.
Key Considerations While Evaluating Manufacturing ERP Solutions
A robust manufacturing ERP solution offers data standardization and accessibility, configuration flexibility, as well as ease of use and adaptability. Ultimately, your manufacturing ERP implementation should:
- Simplify order receiving and entry
- Enable production schedule adjustments
- Optimize resources and inventory
- Improve workforce scheduling
- Ensure regulatory compliance for your business
Here are some of the additional manufacturing ERP features or functionalities that you should look for:
- Rightsized Solution Capabilities: Take into account your current and future business needs to ensure seamless system expansion, without the need to invest in additional resources to support your infrastructure.
- Unified Measurement: Check whether the ERP solution can help you establish simple, unified tracking mechanisms for all the metrics and performance indicators tracked by your respective teams or functions.
- Flexible Data Extraction: Does the ERP solution allow your staff to quickly locate or extract the precise data you need? Rich reporting capabilities, customization of reports, and sufficient degree of self-governance are critical aspects of a good manufacturing ERP solution.
- Proactive Issue Identification: Ensure that the system provides versatile and user-friendly inventory management features, with proactive issue identification through workflow and notification mechanisms.
Invest in the Innovative, Powerful, SAGE X3 Manufacturing ERP Solution
While you explore your options and consider the ERP features and capabilities that are most important to your business, it helps to have a seasoned consulting team by your side. At Panni, our goal is to help businesses become more agile, efficient, and profitable. A leading enterprise consulting service across North America, we configure and deploy world-class, end-to-end ERP solutions, such as SAGE X3 to drive digital transformation for manufacturing businesses.
As a multi-site, multi-currency, multi-language, multi-country (multi-legislation) ERP solution, SAGE X3 is an excellent fit for mid-sized manufacturing companies. From financial management and inventory management to production management and supply chain management, SAGE X3 can become your dedicated unified platform to achieve:
- Automated and accelerated processes
- Actionable data insights
- Global and local compliance
With its real-time overview and robust support for complex processes, transactions, and relationships, the SAGE X3 ERP solution is useful for both, discrete and process manufacturing industries.
Invest in the innovative SAGE X3 to ensure advanced ERP solution capabilities for your manufacturing business. Contact us to speak to one of our experts at Panni Management today.